Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Quick card share

Just thought I'd pop in here to share the card I made with the experiments of my Flower stamping spree last weekend. If you haven't checked out my post on Multi-layered flower stamping, please stop by and have a read. I'm sure you will find some tips that are useful to you...

So here' is my card made with flowers I stamped with the Papertrey Ink stamps, The sweet life..and cut with it's co-ordinating die.


It was a quick card to assemble.

Thanks for the heads up for the SSS challenge Suman.

Linking this to the Simon Say's Wednesday Challenge - Going Dotty! 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Supplies
Hero arts Polka dot stamps
Papertrey ink The sweet life stamp Plus Die
Damask Design - papertrey ink (sentiment)

Inks - Tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black.
For the flower - Angel pink, rose bud and rhubarb stalk - all Memento
Leaves - Cottage Ivy (memento) and Ripe Avocado (PTI)

5 comments:

  1. very pretty card and perfect stamping Tejal !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Tejal - your lovely pink roses against the black and white dotty background is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Tejal. love the bg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tejal! And the colouring is fabulous! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning card, Tejal. I love the black and white against the pop of bright pink. Thank you for your comment on my YT channel about how I store my PTI stamps. It won't let me reply to your comment directly for some reason but I store them in between two sheets of acetate and then in a Tim Holtz Unmounted Stamp Storage Sleeve. They are made to go in binders but I just have them in a box. I have an old video showing it a bit clearer here: https://youtu.be/e0Oo-aBA7zs?t=50s skip to 0.50 for the PTI bit. I hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...