Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blog Candy Winners!!

Now seems like a great time to announce the winners!! I just felt like it!! :D

So here are the lucky 4....please email me with your address and the prize you've won...I'll wait for 48 hours, if I don't hear from you, I will re-draw the names.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDD THE WINNNERS ARE......Using Random.Org

 the Fiskars Elegant Vines Stamp goes to - Pratiksha Sanghani 

The Summer wings stamp goes to - Ujjwal

The Papermania Black and white paper pack goes to -  Suman

And the Daisy and Dandelion paper pack goes to - Shylashree

All four prizes have been claimed. thank you for your prompt replies. 




Congratulations Everyone....please send me a quick email with you addresses, and your prizes shall be out in a jiffy!!!

Thank you everyone for all your support and best wishes!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay :) Won something after a long long time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, can not believe it!! first time I have anything, Thank you Tejal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! i won something! happy happy :) thanks tejal and congratulations to everyone!

    pixiedustinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeepeeeeeee, very happy to win teh candy from my sweet teju. thanks dear and congrats to all the winners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...