Thursday, July 26, 2012

8x8 Scrapbook for Sister

Here's a custom order that I completed recently and so happy to say that it was very well received...That is what matters at the end....
I love each and every page of this book and this was my first time working with pictures than blanks and I think having pictures makes the work much much easier....
Since its a picture heavy post, I won't babble too much...just feast your eyes and ask me if you have any queries...

The cover....Wanted it to look like a frame dangling on the wal...and I love how it looks!!



  


This is  a mini within a mini.....a foldout booklet that holds 6 photos....fully decorated with Washi tape...the black polka dotted strips are Washi tape from Rachna....Thanks babe!!



Another favorite page...Saw this design in Silhoute studio and decided to cut it by hand....awesome results!!

I had to do this page when it popped into my head....the butterflies are a left over project which was spritzed till it shimmered....
So that's it about my book...would love your feed back on it!! My fastest one to date!!! 20 days only! :)
That might be too much for others, but for me each page is an ART and has a piece of my soul in it...

13 comments:

  1. This is truly sensational stuff tee.. A gift which if I were to gift my sister she would probably be howling and shedding buckets full of tears (she also is a libran.. :P)... I love that mini in and mini page, the cover page and the one with the butterflies... your hand cut sunburst I shall refrain from commenting.. Someone who can do so much cutting is not human.. You nailed it with this one darling and all the love coming your way from a satisfied customer is truly well deserved..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur amazing :) butterfly woman !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love every bit of it..perfectly done! your sister is soo lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work ya... Loved every page. Sure my sis will cry buckets too if she recieves this from me.. Hell she knows I am not this good at art... as usual, loved your work girl... You rock...
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really very nice...loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ! I loved your sunburst page ! It is tooo amazing..as you say..I can see your heart in it ! The butterfly page is another big highlight! Your customer must be truely delighted !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arrey baba....Absolutely sensational album.I loved the sunburst ...and also the fluttery page.The page where you have that flap thing is awesome.Please tell me how to do that.I am not surprised that this was well received and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrey baba....Absolutely sensational album.I loved the sunburst ...and also the fluttery page.The page where you have that flap thing is awesome.Please tell me how to do that.I am not surprised that this was well received and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the pages... Your effort and love towards art is evident in all the pages....I love it!!! AndI love it still more!!!!
    Have to do some scrapbooking...which I havent done much till now....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Tejal!

    How are you doing? Looks like you are having so much these days.. I can clearly see the hardwork you have put into it.. its truly a master piece..
    Butterfly burst is just mind blowing... Keep it coming sweetie..

    Take care!
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  11. when did you upload thisssssssssss!!!! AWESOMESTTTT. love love love!
    i have that hallmark wrapping paper too!
    i love all the fancy shapes and everythingggg! oh god I am soo inspired after after looking at this!
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely book Tejal.. Loved the cover of it.. I also like the butterfly page.. its so you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...