Thursday, August 18, 2011

Celebrating a tiny milestone!!


 This card goes for the Wee memories- Masculine challenge. And on a super Celebratory note, I was one of the Honorable Hoots for my Create a Scene card at Wee memories along with Ujjwal...YIPEEEEE...Way to go...and along with us, were Erum, and ETA: Isha (how did I miss your name?)- the top HOO-LA-LA's!! You rock girls!!!!! now back to boy business


My nephew's birthday was coming up, and I'd promised his mom, that I would make something for him..so this was it...

The engine, the funnel, the bogies..all handcut...I was never good at math in school..not good at it even today..but ask me to measure all this stuff and cut..I somehow can!! Go figure!!!


Every piece of paper is from Echo park, Little boy. The dino die-cuts are from Cuttlebug kids cartridge gifted from my friend Jan. (Thanks Jan) and the balloon and party hat die cuts are loads of RAKs from Jaya.

The wheels are die cuts from PTI - the button die cut set. I added yellow embroidery floss through the holes and added faux stitching to mimic Pie lane buttons! The steam and cloud are PTI cloud dies.

There was a lot I wanted to do to this card..embellish it..but I was planning on putting big photos of the kiddos on the last 3 panels..it might cover up the dinos, and the bogies, but it will make a great photo frame..That I'm leaving totally on to my sis....

I had so much fun making this ..

20 comments:

  1. This is awesome.. This is one of the bestest creations from you... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That train card is one of your bestest girlie! I can never see my self making something like that. There is so much work involved :D

    P.S. Woohoo for our Wee Memories mention. Its so awesome to be mentioned along with your best blog buddies. Kudos to all of us :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Tejal! :) You certainly are rocking these days!
    And this is a cute and super project! Bet your nephew would LOVE it! :)
    Tks for the inspiration! And yes...that prize candy is just fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is super rocking Tejal.... I wish I was that little boy gettin this.... I love all the colours u have put together... just super super!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute creation Tejal.I know u put so much efforts in creating this lovely cute creation dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper fabbie card!.. WOW!!.. really!.. Hats off for all the cutting!.. WOW!!
    And congratulations for being the Honorable Hoot! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Train card Tejal...congrats on the Honorable Hoot....Hey!! you missed my name ...chk. I am in the Hoo.La.La too:)) with my mushroom house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this creation of yours .It si def one of your best and after reading that every thing is handcut i am completely in awe. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this card the minute I saw it. I love cards made with a child in mind as its always cute! The many folds is gorgeous and a nice idea to use it as a photo frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet . I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your this post did not show in my dashboard i wonder why.
    but coming to your card i really liked it so much and i have a question though how did u round all the corner's and are the cards glued to each other .this card is so so cute.really loved it.and congrats on the honourable mention at wee memories your window card was simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely! loved all the bright color's..!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute,..hand cutting???fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super duper cute !! and its indeed a moment of celebration at ICR ! Congratulations and thank u for giving us all this platform !

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous project you have created! I also don't know what I would do not being able to use stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    Fab. and cute card - me like!

    Hugs, Gry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeek, I love the gift for your nephew! It's adorable and EP's Little Boy Collection is one of my favourite lines. I love how you used it, Tejal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh I missed to comment on this CUTIE!?! Shame on me!
    Love the rounded borders, they are giving it a more cute look. The train is SHOO adorable, and is that a blue dino I see?!! CUTE! The clouds are CA-YOOT! The papers are perfect for this! Super brilliant job tejal! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute! I made a train album once but I was inspired by one from Laura. I haven't seen this one anywhere though :) Cute dinos too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...