Saturday, March 12, 2011

AWIC 2 - Day 5

This is very late..but can't help it...its hubby's day home and I get only the weekends to spend with him. Finally finished the card..actually again its two cards..two different artists and two different CASEs.

First up is Jennifer Mcguire. Who doesn't know her..who doesn't want to be like her or rather be her?
 I do..
This is one of her very old cards..the utter simplicity of this card is stunning...and Shalini, thanks a ton for those bling bling..as I keep saying to Shobana..one can never have enough bling in life! :)


The colors might be dull..that's what I get for taking pics at 9 pm!!This Valentine sayings set from Hero Arts is fast becoming my fav..(actually its the only one I have, so has to be)

Now what do I do with that punched out heart? I use it in my next card..Now this is one artist you will love..I love looking at her bright cards...super super inspiration..also quite a few CAS cards. She is .Laurie Wilson. Linked is the card that I adore..And here's my CASE..loads of foam tape..I love dimensionals..all the layers are popped up, including the heart.

The colors look a bit off on this card..might get better photos in the morning...
The distressed stripe is a stamp Art Warehouse stamp, Sentiment hero arts, fiskar texture plates for embossing, Memento inks, and bling on the heart.

Just had to show the bling. I hope you're enjoying this journey of meeting my favorite bloggers! I would love to meet your favorite bloggers too...

8 comments:

  1. Go BLING!! :D That bling on the heart is too cute! Brilliant card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing and CAS feel....both the cards are beautiful but the second one is my fav....weekends leave you little time to go on your crafty expeditions right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!! Thank you Tejal for letting us meet your favorite bloggers. I am enjoying all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are cute, but my heart went out for the one where the heart was punched out.... ;) Hugs)))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love that bling outlined heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the outlined heart! ur card is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Loved the bling outlined heart card (guess everyone did!) and the second CASE is just perfect too! And you got to use up the scrap immediately... what fun!

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...