Saturday, March 1, 2008

I made a onsie!!

I could not sleep last nite...actually I can't sleep till 2 most of the nights, so this was no exception!
But then I wanted to do something that wouldn't make me think too much...so I made a tiny 3x3 onsie...yay! Inspired by Lauren Meader of course.
And it looks so cute...I found the sentiments on a valentine set from Heidi swapp!

I obviously don't have punches, so what did I do..I used coins of diffenrent denominations to out line and cut with my scissors! Scalloped scissors came handy to create the border.

2 comments:

  1. cute creation, thanks for your kindly comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute
    hope you are sleeping better

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...