Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A clear acrylic set up for SWAP

Well sorry for being MIA for a few days..been out of town and been suffering from PMS. yeah, it kills me, makes me a faucet, crying and hollering for no apparent reason, yelling at my folks at slightest provocation..wonder what my M-pause would be like!!! I need a cure for this emotional roller coaster ride..

I have had this clear set sitting with me for a very long time, and somehow I can't find anything that I can use this on..Maybe someone of you might be able to use it..so I'd love to swap this for any clear set that you've not used..UM or cling set if you've got..(to save shipping..lighter the better) I will ship World wide.


This SWAP is also posted on Julie's blog, Multi-coloured Swap Blog which is exclusively to swap any handmade items, ATCs, stamps.. hop on over to her blog to see if you can find something for yourself.


Drop me an email, or a comment telling me what kind of a set you can swap this with..and I'll put it right in the mail...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tejal I have posted your swap on Multi Coloured Swap Blog

    you can see it here http://multi-colouredswapblog.blogspot.com/2008/02/26th-february-2008-todays-swaps.html

    Please could you put this link in your post http://multi-colouredswapblog.blogspot.com to let others know that I will advertise their swaps.

    Thanks,

    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on the swap blog. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...