Thursday, September 6, 2007

just a simple card

This is an idea i'd been dying to try out, but was too lazy to do so. When I had to make cards for my neighbor's pre-school going son's teacher, I thought of trying this out.

I used plain copy paper, a bit of clear ink and using my eraser of my pencil stamped dots and then dabbed them with chalks. not bad. then came my stamp, ribbon and awesome glitter stones.

Also stamped is" for you" from the wonderful studio g stamp that Maria sent me. I still have to play some more with them. The swirls are a stamp set that i'd just brought. And i like how the flower came out. I'm still learning to blend colors together.

Have fun ya all. And don't hoard stress. It's making me bald already!! AARGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...